Friday, August 12, 2011

Hwo do i cope with my emotions?

He played w me used me and left was a lot older and was a doctor he ended up saying he has a child w a woman who was married to someone else she commited infidelity he endd up pushing me away like I'm nothing? She's a doctor and her husband is also a doc but she still cheated on him and gav birth to her lovers child. She's beautiful n is perfect n confident and I'm jst a 20 yr old plain jain, I don't want to be w tht guy at all but I always feel so low abt myself after that incident? I need some advice I was always quiet in high school n wasn't involved much. Now I can't even afford college and keep on messaging tht guy of why he hurt me like this, he had been incontact w her saying he was helping her for 2 years now the kids 1 and he still led me on thinking he can easily leave me?

No comments:

Post a Comment