Monday, August 15, 2011

I don't quite like my new school?

SO, I go to this new school. It is called NAU charter. I am in middle school, and nobody likes me there. I sit alone at lunch, no one talks to me, and everyone is so mean. Also, their is this kid, he is 14 and in our sixth grade, he is ESC and i don't know why he is in our cl. He gets special treatment such as, when i get a 98% and he gets a 5% the teacher tells him GREAT JOB! Then when she sees my grade she says, Xora, you can do better. And when we have to copy something off the board he slows us down, we are on page 4 while he is on page 1. We have this station things at my school were their are 4 people in a group and you do the station. He is in my group. I was paired up with him EVERY time. He does not know how to spell cat. ALSO, he kept bugging me all the time and then I ended up doing all the work. My grade on my report card went from an 100% to a 75%. Everyone claps for him when he gets at least 20 wrong. And when i get 1 wrong no one claps for me!! And no one corrects him when he gets something wrong, but they sure do correct me! ANY WAYS, I don't know what to do. No one likes me and I'm kinda dorky, i wear gles. I am moved away from him now, but when we take notes, I never get done. I have no friends. Should i get home schooled again? Or should i do something? Help me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment