Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What is going on with HIM..?? is he CHEATING??.:( PLEASE HELP ME..?

My bf of 3months has change in 2weeks now.. He doesn’t call like he use to..He’s stop all the sweet little things he use to do and say.. Hes been moody.. He switches at everything i say.. i asked him if there is anything wrong he says nothing and i asked if there was someone else he said am just been paranoid but i know what am talking about.. i told him if he doesn’t like me all he has to do is tell me to *** off and i will.. but he said he wouldn’t be with me if he didn’t like me.. But his actions proves something else.. he doesn’t look at me the way he use to..PLEASE HELP ME HAS HE LOST INTEREST..?? me and my best friend thinks he’s cheating..!!..is this true..?? HWAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO ABOUT HIM...?? GIRLS please help me figure out what is going on here..!! Thanks...x

No comments:

Post a Comment